ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PathHero v2.1!! (Online Pathmaking) *GH:WoR Charts Live!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbert  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
Cubsrule21aza wrote:
found a small issue in the scoring figures... anytime there is a sustain longer than one measure, the program won't take anything after the first measure into account in determining the scores (i.e. in measure 79 of FotS (the 2nd measure of a 2 measure sustain), the single measure score shows 0 and overall score doesn't change)

I see, I knew there were issues with scoring for sure, bigger issues than that but yes I need to correct that. Good catch. Time is something thats really hasnt been on my side lately. I feel kinda a bit stretched between trying to get RB3 charts (including Pro) and fixing GH6 charts, not sure which one is more worth my time.

Here's an issue I found: on some charts, such as Machinehead, the total doesn't quite match up. Just look at the first measure to see what I mean: total score is 3850 and at the end of the second measure it's 11500.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:
I have an issue, I can't make my own paths, I click on the chart several times but nothing happens, even if I change the colour it doesn't work, help would be nice lol

I need more info, what browser are u using and also double check that Javascript is enabled (that is most likely your issue)

I am using chrome and I have checked and javascript is running so that isn't the issue

Hmm...I am unable to reproduce your issue, can you verify that when u scroll all the way to the bottom of the Create page, that the toolbox follows you?

the tool box does follow me yes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbert wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
I knew there were issues with scoring for sure, bigger issues than that but yes I need to correct that.

Here's an issue I found: on some charts, such as Machinehead, the total doesn't quite match up. Just look at the first measure to see what I mean: total score is 3850 and at the end of the second measure it's 11500.

Those are the "bigger issues" I was referring to, that exactly, there is no rhyme or reason with the total score, but it is ALWAYS wrong...honestly, I hadn't been that interested in fixing this until other things are done...
but maybe once I get the SVN/CVS working for my ChartHero program, I could get other people involved in the project to get the ball rolling

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
codemann8  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:
I have an issue, I can't make my own paths, I click on the chart several times but nothing happens, even if I change the colour it doesn't work, help would be nice lol

I need more info, what browser are u using and also double check that Javascript is enabled (that is most likely your issue)

I am using chrome and I have checked and javascript is running so that isn't the issue

Hmm...I am unable to reproduce your issue, can you verify that when u scroll all the way to the bottom of the Create page, that the toolbox follows you?

Is this just on a specific chart or is it all of them? All I can say, is nothing in the code (involving creating paths) has been changed and no one else has come forward with this same issue...so until someone else comes forward, itll be difficult to see why this is happening (if someone else has this issue too, we can see what is similar between you all)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
superspaz117 wrote:

Is this just on a specific chart or is it all of them? All I can say, is nothing in the code (involving creating paths) has been changed and no one else has come forward with this same issue...so until someone else comes forward, itll be difficult to see why this is happening (if someone else has this issue too, we can see what is similar between you all)

as far as I can tell, it is all of the charts in general, and I dont know anyone else with this issue either, this sucks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
Robbert wrote:
codemann8 wrote:
I knew there were issues with scoring for sure, bigger issues than that but yes I need to correct that.

Those are the "bigger issues" I was referring to, that exactly, there is no rhyme or reason with the total score, but it is ALWAYS wrong...honestly, I hadn't been that interested in fixing this until other things are done...
but maybe once I get the SVN/CVS working for my ChartHero program, I could get other people involved in the project to get the ball rolling

I couldn't figure it out, either. The only thing I noticed is that the difference gets larger the further you get into the song.

What are your SVN problems? A default server install from the tortoise SVN site has never failed me. :p

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
codemann8  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbert wrote:
What are your SVN problems? A default server install from the tortoise SVN site has never failed me. :p

For that I'm not using a physical box I can access...its a feature that is included in a box deal with this web host...so I gotta sit down and try to figure out how to use it...tbh, I hadnt looked into it much due to lack of time

Robbert  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
Robbert wrote:

For that I'm not using a physical box I can access...its a feature that is included in a box deal with this web host...so I gotta sit down and try to figure out how to use it...tbh, I hadnt looked into it much due to lack of time

Makes sense. Doesn't sound like something such as ssh'ing to the box and then running
Code:
apt-get install subversion
is going to work in your case, either.
I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough. It can't be much harder than doing some basic configuration and running a client on your PC.

ThirstyMonkey  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand that these charts are for the newer GH games, but where can I get computer generated paths for the old games? www.bradleyzoo.com gives me a malware warning and www.slowhero.com no longer exists. Where are those paths located now?
dave0113  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThirstyMonkey wrote:
I understand that these charts are for the newer GH games, but where can I get computer generated paths for the old games? www.bradleyzoo.com gives me a malware warning and www.slowhero.com no longer exists. Where are those paths located now?

http://slowhero.moto-coda.org/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
ThirstyMonkey wrote:

http://slowhero.moto-coda.org/

Ahh... Thank you very much.
codemann8  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone that deals with customs or conversions from NOTE->(CHART or MIDI)...could you help out here?

I was hoping someone who knows files like Robbert or someone similar

Robbert  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

codemann8 wrote:
Anyone that deals with customs or conversions from NOTE->(CHART or MIDI)...could you help out here?

I was hoping someone who knows files like Robbert or someone similar

I definitely can. Gimme a bit to gather all information.

Papelplaysguitar  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been three weeks and no one pointed out, so I'll do it: can you fix the Suffocated chart? It's not showing up, it says "failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/codeman8/public_html/pathhero.codemann8.com/create.php on line 369"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Papelplaysguitar wrote:
It has been three weeks and no one pointed out, so I'll do it: can you fix the Suffocated chart? It's not showing up, it says "failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/codeman8/public_html/pathhero.codemann8.com/create.php on line 369"

Ask and you shall receive...fixed

EDIT: I have also put things in place so I will be notified when images cannot be found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 61 of 69

Jump to: