Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
SlasherManEXE wrote:
I'm not top 10 anymore. Not cool.

Best start working to get it back, then, broski.

doing like one song per day at this rate. wortar overstrums every other note, lp needs to be hardwired because the green and orange frets drop, but i'm lazy about that, and i sold my gh5tar which overstrummed occasionally (wouldn't have been any better than the other two)

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 12/17 enjoy. I didn't update last week for two good reasons and one bad: the bad was I was lazy, the good are that most of you were taking finals and things were quieter, and I was figuring out why the boards didn't update right. Well, the boards updated just fine this morning, I just didn't get around to posting them until now. On the Easy boards, we saw no movement, and practically no score changes. On the Medium boards, it was Chrisss with a small O211 redux to take back 4th place, and a 4 million point jump from InsolentWill, nice work guys. Over on Hard, Undead went a little beserk, and had a 22 million point gain from GH1/2, and frekermess had sizeable jump of several million points, very impressive week. Over on Expert, WhYYZ played some handhelds for 4 million points, Undead FCed a ton of O211 stuff, got nearly a million points for his effort, and is sitting just shy of 68/228 millions. The nod has to go to Undead, again, for insane FCs across all sorts of O211 content, leaving him soon to be at 659/660 on Hard (Trogdor), and at 657/660 or 666/670 or 517/519 on Expert depending on how you score it at home. Great work from all of you, hopefully with finals ending we will see more awesomeness for the next update.

On a personal note, I finally got healthy, and my knee is now funky. I was standing still, shifted my weight just a tiny bit to the left and felt a very uncool pop and heard it from my left knee. Now, I am not a small guy 235 lbs at 6 foot even, (100 kilo, 1.9 m) and I did run Cross Country for 4 years at 160 lbs. Now anyone who knows anything about running can tell you I was very heavy for a runner, even though I was very competitive. I always knew that it would catch up to me, just not so soon, as I am only 35. The knee seems to be okay for walking and jogging, but every time I take a step down a stair it makes an audible click and I can feel it. I have been resting it as much as possible, hoping I just overstrained something, but best case scenario, I popped off a bit of cartiledge from my patella and will need to have it scoped. Suffice to say, I will have plenty of opportunities for gaming. As such, I have been playing a lot of Gran Turismo, now that we were able to revive the old PS3 long enough for a full data transfer. I am having fun with it, and will likely move on to other unfinished PS3 games after. At this point, all I really lose out on is the save file of my Final Fantasy 12 game with like 90% completion on the old PS3. Ah well. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh .__. please, stay in one piece, bushi <3

And chrisss, don't think I didn't see your massive powning of old school games Not that it'll be easy to catch up with my laggy WTar, but I'll still give it a try... sooner or later x)

I've been extremely lazy regarding GH this past week, given the fact that I spent all my time doing nothing but working, writing and reading BUT I do intend on fixing that laziness before the end of the year
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
And chrisss, don't think I didn't see your massive powning of old school games Not that it'll be easy to catch up with my laggy WTar, but I'll still give it a try... sooner or later x)

I still need to either buy a new PS2 guitar or find my dongle somewhere, otherwise I can't go back to GH1 and GH:80s to see if I can beat some of my medium scores there as well. As for getting some good scores, I've only got like... one? That was 2nd place global on Surrender. ;P

I think I'm (kinda) getting more consistent at early whammy, but I do still have my sucky moments here and there... all too often.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hell, im glad i started entering score tonight. will be a nice update next week, or in 2 weeks, or after new years eve.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG WINTER BREAK! gonna spend my time between LoL and working on GH2 once again hopefully finally see some updates from me this week :O and hopefully im not horrid at GH now after that break

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KramRal wrote:
ZOMG WINTER BREAK! gonna spend my time between LoL and working on GH2 once again hopefully finally see some updates from me this week :O and hopefully im not horrid at GH now after that break

Mark, the only way you could be bad at GH would be if you swapped hands/skill with someone like me. Hint, hint. ;P

Let's face it, someone who gets a FSFC on expert will never be bad no matter how much of a break you have...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KramRal wrote:

Don't worry, I took like a 3 month break cause of college and I was still at the same level as when I left. Breaks aren't bad especially for someone who has an FSFC :p

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaks actually help improving a lot faster when you get back. >_>

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christmas vacation means 1 thing...old school reduxing . should be top 20 in 80s by the time this is updated. maybe i'll have some time to do gh2 but it looks like gh1 will have to be put on the back burner for now.

games left to redux:
-some gh2
-gh5
-gh6
-gh:m

this will take me another 4 years

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a small 1-place jump on hard, I think. yes, I'm finally dipping into WoR <_<

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No clue if I move up in rank or not, but I did get a RaBl and One FC along with like a 100k improvement on TTFAF.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Years! Boards are up to date for today, 01/03/2013, enjoy. So, as you may have guessed, I took an extra week off for the holidays, more on that later. On the Easy boards, things were very quiet, not sure if there were any scores added at all. On Medium, we had Cabanon with about a million, and, WTF Undead with around 6 million points. Expert saw a few hundred thousand from Chrisss, a huge redux by Fingerquick on O211, an even bigger jump from elScarecrow on the O211, a million from Jellu and about 150k from Undead with his now -2 FSFC. Huge gains from quite a few on Expert, and elScarecrow looks to finally be getting serious. Then, there was Hard. Fred-kermesss had a few million in redux, void had about 4 million in gains, Undead jumped up about 10 million or so, newuser had 2 million almost all from O211, Davers had a healthy O211 gain and void had about 7 million in gains, finally dipping into WoR. For this week, I think the callout goes to elScarecrow, who just exploded up the boards on Expert, jumping ahead of alex, whom cannot be happy about that. Quite a lot of redux, obviously many of you took the time off to play some GH. Very very impressive week to all.

As for me, I had three fairly restful Christmas celebrations. I got to see most of my mom's side of the family, minus the relatives in Wisconsin. I played a fair bit of RB, nothing like FGFCs or even a lot of new FCs but it was fun. I have rediscovered GT5, and nearly have all the cars in the game now. Due to the huge boosts in xp and money gained, the seasonal events are very helpful for leveling purposes, and with over 100 races to run, plenty to do. If any of you still own GT5, for the next 6 days you get 2x exp and money on top of the huge changes, so if you have any desire to play the game any more, I would highly recommend it. The knee is lots better with rest, but I have not had a chance to try it out, as I have some sort of respiratory issue, again. I am wondering if I need to really break down and see a doctor, as I am worried it might be pnuemonia/TB/pluerisy at this point. Symptoms are very mild drainage all day, but I cough it up not just from the sinuses but the lungs pretty much once an hour all day. Not debilitating, but mostly just really obnoxious. I also had my usual New Year's eve party, which was just over 28 hours this time instead of the typical 48 straight. We had a New Castle Brown keg which is its own story. Apparently, Heiniken of all companies is responsible for New Castle imports to the US, and all Heiniken kegs use a different tapper than the standard domestic. That was a fun 30 minute one way trip to get a new tapper. Fun times. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah, I knew there would be a WTF with my sudden +6M Medium. But there's sooooo much left lol, I still have WoR and pretty much all the PS2 stuff left for the FSFC.

On a side note, it looks like I won't be climbing up the Expert boards anymore. Even with ItO and Troggy FCs, I would have to redux GH5, WoR, VH and some of the O211 to get a decent total, but I don't feel like it. I'd rather FSFC Medium and Easy first.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a lil' bit of dabbling. Only enough to get the 4 on my UBERLIST (plus an extra FC in This day we Fight!).

As for medium, congratz on getting top 3, Chriss, when you do it. GH3 just burnt me out too muchon BiF and TTL (and RaRaN) for me to really try squeezing on there, so I was kinda out of the running after I finished GH1M.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 147 of 219

Jump to: