Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TTFAF First 3 Finger FC, The Pretender Optimal, Muse T-Pack Optimal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Coldplay Track Pack 1st. I fixed that BMW typo by the way lol.

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
KramRal  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you haz ghwor, what are your plans for that game?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Mark. I actually don't plan to do anything good on GH:WoR. I'm just putting in scores on that, GH:VH, and GH5 since I own them. My downstrum is still fucked and I'm not even sure if I'll ever get a new guitar. I've been looking online, but they're $100+ when I usually pay $40 >_>. If I do get a new guitar though, I'll try to finish off GH3. After that, I'll almost never be playing since GH3 is the main game I play, and I barely find it fun anymore. I feel like I need to finish GH3 since a FGFC was the whole reason why I squeezed out most of the other songs.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
KramRal  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
Hey there Mark. I actually don't plan to do anything good on GH:WoR. I'm just putting in scores on that, GH:VH, and GH5 since I own them. My downstrum is still fucked and I'm not even sure if I'll ever get a new guitar. I've been looking online, but they're $100+ when I usually pay $40 >_>. If I do get a new guitar though, I'll try to finish off GH3. After that, I'll almost never be playing since GH3 is the main game I play, and I barely find it fun anymore. I feel like I need to finish GH3 since a FGFC was the whole reason why I squeezed out most of the other songs.

Oh I see. Well I definitely think you need to finish out GH3 like you said. Having TTFAF and missing KoC makes no sense, one is a little more reasonable but still you should be able to get it . Plus then you'll be in like the top 5??? or top 4 I dunno much about Gh3 either way more around the position you deserve haha :P.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be in 3rd place if I get a FGFC. It blows my mind that I can get that high of a rank, but getting the remaining points for my non-FC scores is going to be very frustrating to get. Everyone makes fun of me about KoC too :p.

Damn, I didn't even realize this was my 1000th post. I was planning to not post for quite some time until I did something post worthy lol. Replying back to the Kram is just as good though.

KramRal  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
I'll be in 3rd place if I get a FGFC. It blows my mind that I can get that high of a rank, but getting the remaining points for my non-FC scores is going to be very frustrating to get. Everyone makes fun of me about KoC too :p.

Damn, I didn't even realize this was my 1000th post. I was planning to not post for quite some time until I did something post worthy lol. Replying back to the Kram is just as good though.

Top 3 on gh3 is batshit crazy. Sorry you wasted your 1000th post on me! T_T go delete one! make a more epic mascot post than just a simple reply to me! haha KoC just doesn't make sense though we're not really making fun of you just like.... you have ttfaf but not koc..... i dont understand :P in your opinion what are the top 20 easiest optimals on gh3 though? im at 8 optimals and i dunno which one to go for next... haha i wanna get top 5 on that game so i can have top 5 all games . (ONLY 40K HAHAHAHAHA ONLY)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, my reply to you will stay as my 1000th post .

Top 6 Easiest Optimals (In My Opinion, From What I've Optimalized, #6 Being Toughest, Without the Optimals You Already Have):

1. Sabotage
2. Radio Song
3. La Grange
4. My Name Is Jonas
5. Number of the Beast
6. Paranoid

And no, everyone makes fun of me. I laugh about it too because it's pretty funny.

Quick warning: Don't beat any of my scores please .

Edit: I did top 6 instead of top 20, because I don't know how tough the optimals I haven't gotten are that other people have.

Naruto42  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I'd like to see a gh3 optimal breakdown, I only haz CoFWRaR, and I heard that Sabotage and Lay Down are quite easy, but Sabotage doesn't seem easy to me.
Can I haz a top 10 easiest out of the 70 please (including CoFWRaR) ?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
KramRal  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
Nope, my reply to you will stay as my 1000th post .

Top 6 Easiest Optimals (In My Opinion, From What I've Optimalized, #6 Being Toughest, Without the Optimals You Already Have):

1. Sabotage
2. Radio Song
3. La Grange
4. My Name Is Jonas
5. Number of the Beast
6. Paranoid

And no, everyone makes fun of me. I laugh about it too because it's pretty funny.

Quick warning: Don't beat any of my scores please .

Edit: I did top 6 instead of top 20, because I don't know how tough the optimals I haven't gotten are that other people have.

thanks for this and i cant promise about not beating your scores , sorry!

haha anyways i dont think i can pass you overall if you fgfc... at least not right now with the goals i have set in front of me so dont worry

also @ naruto

this is the order i got them in....

cofwrar
impulse
potr
stricken
the seeker
mauvais garcon
paint it black
lay down (was actually not that easy for me)
then the list joe gave me just now

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thread necro, but jdamillio needs some recognition. Medium gets very little love around here, but what you have done to GH3M is truly impressive. Jdamillio has near FG1st (I agree with his comment that the Slow Ride score does not seem possible), and has either lone 1st place or optimal on every song with maybe the exception of The Seeker (tied with tanner). At this point he is basically just breaking his own 1st places, and considering he is already ahead of Tanner by 3k that is truly saying something. Way to keep the lower difficulties alive!

What if any plans do you have to go for on GH3M going forward? Are there any optimals that you think are beatable? Are you satisfied with the The Seeker score? Curious to see what you have for thoughts on the game. Keep it up, been seeing your scores pop up on the main page lately.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2023 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I've been following his progress and it's just downright insane.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: