ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S11 Leagues - Leagues Complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to check, PS2 can't enter any of the RB2 Leagues? I was going to sign up for RB2 Drums, but I noticed it wasn't there.
Drazar  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey.

I hadn't played GH for years (since about 3 months after GH3 came out), because of University work and such. Now I have a lot more free time I decided to start playing again, hopefully some old members might remember me and also make some new friends

I used to play in AAA1 (I think the last league I competed in was Season 3 or 4). I don't think I'm up to scratch yet and there are A LOT of amazing players here now compared to what there was when I last participated. So I'm not going to ask to be in AAA1 this time and just let the staff decide where to place me after my first week scores.

Oh yeah, I signed up for GH2X and GH3X. I have all of the newer games but I still haven't memorised all of the charts yet

It's a pleasure to participate with you again, SH, it's been a while

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
Just wanted to check, PS2 can't enter any of the RB2 Leagues? I was going to sign up for RB2 Drums, but I noticed it wasn't there.
PS2 can enter the Guitar or Bass leagues, but cannot enter any RB league which uses Drums or Vocals since the scoring is different on PS2.
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit surprised that GH3H didnt make it but GH2H did, it will feel like the old times again playing GH2, I still remember when Hackelmania beat NIN by 1 point back in Season 3 in the semi's. Dont remember which song it was but it was really epic.

Was wondering if the people in charge could post the numbers to how many people are signed up for the various leagues. Its no big deal if its to much work, im just curious.

Bring on GH2!!!
internetguy87  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
bit surprised that GH3H didnt make it but GH2H did, it will feel like the old times again playing GH2, I still remember when Hackelmania beat NIN by 1 point back in Season 3 in the semi's. Dont remember which song it was but it was really epic.

Was wondering if the people in charge could post the numbers to how many people are signed up for the various leagues. Its no big deal if its to much work, im just curious.

Bring on GH2!!!

Since we cleared the lists and are asking people to resignup we are way below still what we had at end of preliminary rounds, however we are rising very quickly back to numbers.

Guitar Hero 3 Expert was easily the biggest league this time. RB2 on disc Guitar/Drums being the biggest RB leagues. No big surprises there..

I play my game online
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: internetguy87
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit I am VERY shocked GH3H didn't make it. There always seems to be huge competition with squeezing on that level. I guess so many of those squeezers have moved on to Expert now. Glad at least one Hard level made it even though I won't be able to participate in it being that I no longer own GH2. Oh well.

Very happy to see GH5X made it though Were there quite a few that signed up for this or did it just barely make the cut?? I'm kinda hoping that there will be some competition here
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
I have to admit I am VERY shocked GH3H didn't make it. There always seems to be huge competition with squeezing on that level. I guess so many of those squeezers have moved on to Expert now. Glad at least one Hard level made it even though I won't be able to participate in it being that I no longer own GH2. Oh well.

Very happy to see GH5X made it though Were there quite a few that signed up for this or did it just barely make the cut?? I'm kinda hoping that there will be some competition here

GH5X was way past the cut so don't worry about that

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i joined GH2 Hard even tho i suck just for the fun of playing/going back to GH2.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
i joined GH2 Hard even tho i suck just for the fun of playing/going back to GH2.

Same.

I'm surprised that of all the hard categories, GH2 managed to pull through. Really glad to see it.

Currently playing: Gears, Batman
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: PistonHonda22 PSN Name: SodaPopinskii
illiniguy  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll sign up for GH5X. I don't path/squeeze, and I suppose this would be a good opportunity to learn how.
dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:
I'll sign up for GH5X. I don't path/squeeze, and I suppose this would be a good opportunity to learn how.

I signed up for it too, for similar reasons. I know how to path/squeeze, but haven't for barely any of my scores. Also, I really need motivation to put the GH5 disc in my XBOX 360, GH3 has been sitting in it for literally months.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

illiniguy wrote:

I signed up for GH5X in both PEs, but only now I remember I'm going to switch to PS3 so I won't be able to submit scores for a while... God, this was so badly timed...

Oh well, good luck everyone else.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger PSN Name: XygnusX-1 Wii Friend Code: 8930246070815422
louster200  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for GH2X. See you all then

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going against everything I believe in and I signed up for GH2X and GH5X. We'll see how this turns out.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to sign up for GH2X. I just want to get in on some league action, as I never got to.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: