ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Report button being screwy?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Report button being screwy? Reply with quote

When I go to report a post a download option pops up in Firefox asking me to download report.php. I've never had this problem before

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried going to the Home Page and making sure you're logged in there? If not, try it, and try using the Report Button again. This always fixes it for me.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
sumboxcar182  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for some reason when i try to report through ie, it just says the page does not exist
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was logged into the homepage when this happened Qarx

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if this is related to your problem, but whenever I try to report anything on my droid I get an error screen.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the recent drama I thought this post was necessary.

Since it's always better to post in an old thread than make a new one, I just want to say that the report button has never worked for me. Not in Firefox, not in Safari, not on my phone or anywhere. Unless being redirected to a blank screen means its working, in which case I would like to have some sort of content on this blank screen that says "Thanks for reporting!" or whatever. A message that the user needs to either try again or that it went through.

But most importantly, moderators can't rightly chide people for not using the report button if it doesn't work. And the fact that there are several topics on the first page about the report button being broken, I just wanted to drive the point home.

Thanks

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I tried to use it in our little recent drama as well (which admittedly I was far from an innocent party in), but after I while I did try to report on of pope's posts and it just flat out didn't work, since I couldn't do anything with the report button I did the next best thing which was to PM a mod, so I sent a PM to woozer, not sure if she got it or not, but footballtom closed it in the end anyway

P.S, hope the thread gets reopened so I can get to be the bassist of the decade lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using this website through my Wii, so my browser is Opera. I was going to report an inappropriate signature and got a blank white screen. The button used to always work for me until today. Now I realize I am not the only one getting screwed over. Hmm...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Wii Friend Code: 5711640159822664
MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said before, the report button is broken on my android operating system. I have tried reporting posts on multiple threads that have ended up getting locked, and it pops up an error screen. Reporting scores works just fine, just not posts. I would venture to guess by the posts in this thread that the only browser it works for is internet explorer. A fix would be nice.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used the Report button successfully in both Firefox and Chrome. However, I have had the intermittent error with them as well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried reporting a post and got an error as well. I've successfully reported posts in the past, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever it screws up on me, visiting the homepage and then trying to report again usually works. Even when you know you're logged in on the homepage, give it a shot. Works every time for me.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: