ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DLC discount for DJH and GH. (Part 4!!!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: DLC discount for DJH and GH. (Part 4!!!) Reply with quote

http://theherofeed.com/4175/activision-begins-guitar-hero-and-dj-hero-dlc-sales/

Megadeth and the Country Pack for 220.
David Guetta Mix Pack 0 and Hit Makers Mix Pack for 320.
Linkin Park for 480

Activision is going to do this discount stuff more often so yeah!

Anything people really wanna see in the discount?
--------------------------------------
http://theherofeed.com/4343/guitar-herodj-hero-dlc-sales-continue/

Last edited by WhYYZ on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 am; edited 3 times in total
sukergod  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My biggest pet peeve is that the Country and Megadeth packs are 220, so you will have an odd amount of points left. I really hate that

Ill pick up the country and LP songs since I dont have them and they are cheap, whatever they release that i dont have I'll get, but I have everything I really want...........unless they gives us that damn Dropkick Murphy's pack. Pisses me off
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'bout time they do discounts.

EDIT: if they could also fix "The Catalyst" in the LP TP glitch, that'd be good as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this coming to PSN too?
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aldo1 wrote:
Is this coming to PSN too?
Eventually, they mentioned this on their Facebook page (both Guitar Hero and DJ Hero) so it's similar to how COD gets their stuff first, and then PS3 follows a week/month later.

Hopefully it isn't a month's wait >__>

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discounts eh? Too bad it's not on stuff I want lol xD. Actually...I already have all the DLC I want essentially, of which I paid full price lol (Except for The Infection, was free for one week )
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
Discounts eh? Too bad it's not on stuff I want lol xD. Actually...I already have all the DLC I want essentially, of which I paid full price lol (Except for The Infection, was free for one week )

i wonder if they'll release this pack on PSN one day. like the pack on GH3 with Flyleaf, Marylin Manson & The Used on GH3. or they'll never do it.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only thing they can do with GH DLC to make me happy is make more or put back the DKM and Dream on DLC back up for GH3. even if it's just for a short while so I can get it on my download history and actually own it.

EDIT: actually, fixing the catalyst glitch would be nice too. how about title updates to fix every broken chart across the series? ...I think I'd actually have a stroke if that happened.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:

EDIT: actually, fixing the catalyst glitch would be nice too. how about title updates to fix every broken chart across the series? ...I think I'd actually have a stroke if that happened.

If they released a new version of Black Betty where the drums aren't charted by someone with no sense of rhythm or understanding of how to line up notes properly I think I would die of joy. If that chart wasn't so god awfully done it would probably be one of my favorite charts in any series.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
the only thing they can do with GH DLC to make me happy is make more or put back the DKM and Dream on DLC back up for GH3. even if it's just for a short while so I can get it on my download history and actually own it.

other that The Catalyst on MGuitar & ANL on HGuitar (GH3), is there any other unFCable songs ?

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
SpoonMan wrote:

other that The Catalyst on MGuitar & ANL on HGuitar (GH3), is there any other unFCable songs ?

On guitar as far as I know nope. Obviously we have two other glitch songs (MLM on GHM Med Guitar, MoP GHM Hard guitar) but both are indeed FCable. I do find it funny that the only unfcable songs and glitched ones are on Medium and Hard lol.
aldo1  

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should get this info out VIA the in game hero feed to maximize people taking advantage of this deal. Surely someone there is capable of this.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's that time again

Quote:

DLC Sale Tracks:

DJ Hero – Jay-Z vs. Eminem Mix Pack – 640 -> 320 MS Points
DJ Hero 2 – Linkin Park Mix Pack – 640 -> 320 MS Points
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Def Leppard Track Pack – 500 -> 250 MS Points
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Metallica “Death Magnetic” Full Album – 1440 -> 720 MS Points
Guitar Hero World Tour – Classic Rock Track Pack – 440 -> 220 MS Points
Guitar Hero 5 – Avenged Sevenfold Track Pack – 440 -> 220 MS Points

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
It's that time again

Quote:

DLC Sale Tracks:

DJ Hero – Jay-Z vs. Eminem Mix Pack – 640 -> 320 MS Points
DJ Hero 2 – Linkin Park Mix Pack – 640 -> 320 MS Points
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Def Leppard Track Pack – 500 -> 250 MS Points
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Metallica “Death Magnetic” Full Album – 1440 -> 720 MS Points
Guitar Hero World Tour – Classic Rock Track Pack – 440 -> 220 MS Points
Guitar Hero 5 – Avenged Sevenfold Track Pack – 440 -> 220 MS Points

lol oh great thanks for the GH3 dlc discount! i can't believe this is serious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally I can buy the Death Magnetic Album at a reasonable price, thank goodness. I'd like to know if WoR DLC is also on sale cuz I'd love to get Living Dead Beat and Nothing to Say FC'd. Hopefully other fun charts got a price drop; I'm not willing to buy so much anymore.

EDIT: I got the prices from all DLC now, so no worries.

Last edited by Anthony8 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: