ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S9 - GH3 - Hard League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DiscoV  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smithal3 wrote:

Also - if I was in BBB last time, do I have to qualify again this time?

Yes. Its very likely for you to qualify for BBB again because most of the top players are gone, but you will be placed again where you are best fitted.

And now for the ever famous ( ) Disco previews of this weeks songs.

HMWYBS- Surprisingly, this will be the hardest reFC for me this week. I never seem to get hang of this song. Squeezing shouldnt be too difficult on this song, hoping for a well placed score.

SBTD- I love this song, Im shooting for first place, even if its ridiculously unlikely.

My Curse- Love this song too, but Im not too sure with the path. Hopefully Ill get the path down in the limited time I have this week.

CoP- Ive been looking to redux this, and this is the perfect chance. Just need to get some squeezes down.

Overall, its 4 reFCs for most means a squeezefest. Great... Like past week 1s, its a battle of the squeezes for the top spot. Good luck to all of you again, and I look forward to getting destroyed.
JosephL  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FinalAeon wrote:
Finally have a reason to FC My Curse. COP will be easy to re-FC but don't know if I can get any of the extra squeezes. Same goes for for HMYBS. I really can't say for SBTD since it's been a while that I played it on Hard.

This is pretty much the same as with me. And I just got -2 on My Curse a few days ago, too. *pout*
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
PresdentEvil  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad week for me. I managed to FC My Curse for Season 8, so I'lll hopefully be able to do it again. The only one I've never FC'd before is Hit Me With Your Best Shot =/ We shall see.
Anyway, good luck everyone!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this is my first league since being a member back in September. This should be fun, best of luck to all the competitors.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck all this week! so far ive gotten my CoP and she bangs the drums scores will work on the others soon enough
Ticapapel  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck for everyone My first league here, so I don't know how far can I get, but I'll try my best.

I'm going to have problems with My Curse pre-chorus, I'll abuse timing window... and there's a damn activation in a GO hold, I never hit that correctly >_<

At least I can get a decent score in CoP, I FC it almost everytime I play, and there's no tricky activations =)

But anyway, again I wish good luck for all \o

Fucking yes, I beat Six using the Dualshock! So happy XD Now I have beaten all songs using the Dualshock ^___^

My last video: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=YLm9CtyOVG8 (Through the Fire and Flames 356k ^_^)
Yewb  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC'd two of this week's songs, but got several k below optimal on both because I messed up the paths (activations several notes early, facepalm, etc).

As for the other two songs, I'll be able to FC one but will have trouble with the other.

Would naming the songs be against rules? >_____>
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess who's crashing the GH3H League?

That's right bitches! You may as well hang up your cleats and GO HOME! No use even TRYING! I'm gonna dominate EVERYBODY! And I'm gonna end all of my sentences in CAPITAL LETTERS!

WildCat, Disco, and blakstang...you're all gonna get fed to the dogs! Or the bees! Or the dogs with bees in their mouths, and when they bark they shoot bees at you!

bambaniasz  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ticapapel wrote:
I'm going to have problems with My Curse pre-chorus, I'll abuse timing window... and there's a damn activation in a GO hold, I never hit that correctly
yeah that activation is a bitch. i never once hit it, but i found a way to work around it and not lose too many points.
Hard - 55 FCs [x] nailed BiF for #55, yeah
60 FCs, maybe? [x] #60 - The Way it Ends
65? no way [ ] 64 (R&R All Night)
5* all [x] finally got TTFAF
Expert - 35 FCs [ ] 30
Ogris  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That GO activation is really easy to me, just activate it immediately.

Otherwise today was pretty good for my 1 hour playtime

Re-FC'd HMWYBS and SBTD with better scores then my current ones, CoP solo is starting to be un hittable for me now.

-1 on my curse OMG *shoots self*
hotpocket423  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is my first time playing on hard. i just wanna get some scores on here and se where i can get my rank to. im working on learning to squeeze songs so this will be good practice, and will give me a reason to play bonus songs.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i'm 1st on 2 of these songs on 360 and one on ps2 i think so this should be fun.

Andyrew <3's BA
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andyrew1210
Sparkage  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, i'll get crushed on this round. X.x
Chubbly457  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, I've been meaning to ReFC My Curse and HMWYBS!! I doubt I'll get optimal on CoP again though.

I play real guitar too. :P
Andyrew  

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted all of my scores lol.

One of them is a bit shoddy.

But the rest of them will remain as they are.

Enjoy

Andyrew <3's BA
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: andyrew1210
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 3 of 55

Jump to: