ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
EyeWin8's Acc. GH5X Hark! The Herald Angels Sing FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vosnos  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on 24 Million! That's still one of my many goals for GH3 at the moment. I'm stuck at 23,983,944 so just about 16K and I'll have it. And nice reduxing on TTL and TWiE. Do you think you're close to a TTL or HiC FC? Or even TWiE? Any of those would be crazy impressive, I've kinda given up on HiC and TWiE haha. Good luck!

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, congrats on the 24 mil. I see you have 60 FC's - what haven't you got?
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Nice job on 24 Million! That's still one of my many goals for GH3 at the moment. I'm stuck at 23,983,944 so just about 16K and I'll have it. And nice reduxing on TTL and TWiE. Do you think you're close to a TTL or HiC FC? Or even TWiE? Any of those would be crazy impressive, I've kinda given up on HiC and TWiE haha. Good luck!

TTL I can get if I get consistent with the gallop thing at the end of the verse riff and the transition to the chorus. HIC I can get on a lucky run on the intro, and TWIE I can get if I grind. I had a -5 today, but my score was low since I made up the path/missed an SP.

FreeXBird wrote:

TTFAF, RaBl, One, NOTB, HIC, COP, KOC, TTL, TWIE and FCP. Of those I can probably get everything but the 3 impossible ones, and maybe HIC...that intro can DIAF

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.

Last edited by eyewin8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MasterK47  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so good at this game Zack, only 10 more FC's to go
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Master K 47
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:
FreeXBird wrote:

TTFAF, RaBl, One, NOTB, HIC, COP, KOC, TTL, TWIE and FCP. Of those I can probably get everything but the 3 impossible ones, and maybe HIC...that intro can DIAF

Just be happy you didn't miss in the slower strumming in the intro then FC the rest.
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE! You got the two goals that I am aiming for in GH3, good job! I'm actually kinda surprised you don't have Number of the Beast yet....is that gonna be #61? In any case, you're destroying this game, keep up the good work!

I actually compared our scores for a reference to see how much I need to get done for my 24 million goal, and I was surprised to see my scores beating your scores for the first 5 tiers. You should re-FC some songs and get some squeezes, you could end up getting A LOT more points!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though you're up against us, gogo TWiE FC!

Seriously, that would be an insane FC for you to nab. I'm sure you could do it.

And congrats on 24 mil! That's just sick.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Gaff- you're still better than me >________> inb4rage

@XFreeBird- ouch...my main problem is the RYRY part in the end of it. If I can hit that every time, then I can get the FC easily.

@Graf- Thanks man! I'm not much for squeezing, other than accidental squeeze or easy songs like Closer. I can probably get some points just by following the path better than I did. If I ever want to get top 100 I'll have to go back and redo the first 5 tiers

@AgreenPastel- I'll try haha...I don't think I can get it by the due date, but I might be able to get it soon. Thanks!

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSUEylswYOA

Graf  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

I played this song just now, it's not exactly easy. Congratulations on the excellent FC!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawww you beat me to the first hard FC. earlier today i missed like 10 notes from the end and got pissed and quit. oh well nice job. the intro solo is rough.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
vosnos  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa congrats on the FC! I definitely wouldn't consider this an easy FC with all those ascending trips (I SUCK at those ) And it must feel awesome to be like one of the first 5 or 10 people to FC this song. Have you been working on any old school stuff recently? (GH3 and before).

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

eyewin8  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Whoa congrats on the FC! I definitely wouldn't consider this an easy FC with all those ascending trips (I SUCK at those ) And it must feel awesome to be like one of the first 5 or 10 people to FC this song. Have you been working on any old school stuff recently? (GH3 and before).

I actually hadn't played at all the last 2 months. I started playing a bit the last week because Yoda got me back into GH I guess. Pretty much from my last update until this one, I played the game maybe 10 times. I'm pretty bad at GH3 now. I can't get higher than 700k on TTFAF anymore, I suck at SWTA now, and my scores are significantly lower on the DF DLC. That's pretty much all that I played when I did play GH3 alot. I don't think I'll be going for anymore FCs on GH3, if I do they will be accidental FCs. The whole competitive thing ruined the game for me. I just like being able to have fun with the game again.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34

Jump to: