Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
yksi: Jordan Solo F choke numero octo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, honestly, congratulations, YKK! This is still one of, if not the hardest, game to FGFC on expert. Amazing, just... amazing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disclaimer: These numbers may not be 100% accurate, as I only went through the top 300 posted rankings per game.

So, I got to thinking, based purely on POSTED scores on SH, what are the hardest full game FCs on Expert guitar? These are only for posted FCs, and does not include everyone as a result, but I had to draw the line somewhere. Ties go to the game with more songs to FC, except for VH, because, well, ItO is just impossible. Here you go for comparison purposes, with the number of FGFCs in parenthesis, list of insane FCs required after, #1 being the fewest FGFCs:

1) GH:VH (4) I'm the One lol
2) GH:SH (4) TtFaF
3) GH:WoR (6) ChemWar, BWolP, Fury
4) GH:WT (6) Satch Boogie
5) GH1 (11) BatM, FiU, GR2R
6) GH:80s (11) Ballroom Blitz
7) GH3 (12) TtFaF, One [I counted baseballkid7 as he has it documented but not all note streaks]
8) GH:M (12) One, Dyer's Eve
9) GH2 (13) Trogdor, Hangar 18
10) GH5 (19) 21st Century Schizoid Man
11) GH:A (58) Train Kept a Rollin'

Yea you read that right, "only" 155 total expert FGFCs to date across all 11 games, in my opinion ANY expert FGFC is a big deal.

So, yes, very damn impressive getting GH1, much less the other amazing FCs you already had. If you are more interested in who has what Expert FCs, go check out Jleggy's thread here:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106287

Hell, I dunno if anyone cares, but I couldn't find a comprehensive list anywhere else, so there ya go.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
GP69  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

god damn, congrats! lol i haven't touched the game after posting here a few days ago, but wow that's awesome. I only have FiU, BATM, and GR2R left, any tips for FiU?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Agt Falcon26
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaylanCross: Thanks, though I wish I had some of the FGFCs you have, got any secrets for One?

ThunderAlex: Thanks Not to sound like one of those people who can't take compliments, but I consider many games harder than GH1 to FGFC: GH3, GHM, GHSH, GHVH... I still appreciate your praise though, don't worry, I just wish I didn't suck balls at One and TTFaF in general.

bushidox: Thanks for pointing that thread out to me, just the motivation I need to start getting shit done on 5 and WoR, besides finishing off HMX. Once I figure out Chemical Warfare I'm almost set for WoR; I played Sudden Death today and found a magical method for Solo B and now am actually good at Verse 2, and I also figured out a decently consistent (6/10 times) way to hit Furious Solo D's fucketry in FotS. Speaking of which, anyone know a good way to hit the FSE->FSF transition? I swear that fucking YB chord is broken, I have to basically strum every HOPO preceding it for it to work...

GP69:Fire it Up is a song that took a lot of analysis, actually. It helps a LOT to emphasize the fact that you're playing 32nd notes; if you learn the speed relative to the beat of the song, it'll help a lot. Then you have to break it up into chunks:

||
d___du dudu dududududududududududududud*dududu dudud

bold - this was the biggest trouble spot for me, believe it or not. The second blue falls on the downbeat; I would always find myself trying to play it 1234 instead of 1234, which always made me miss. Don't try to udud it for the emphasis on the downstrum, though, since you basically need to hit the first orange on a downstrum and it's easier this way than ending and starting on down.

*REALLY take note of this break. Since it's right after the easiest part of the solo, imo, take the very small amount of time you have to prepare for the next part, which is what I consider the toughest part of the solo. It's all too easy to rush the last part and miss. I also found it easier to ignore the pause before the very last note, since I tended to play that group of 4 notes before it a little too slow anyway so the even spacing made it work out in the end.

So yeah a lot of effort went into that FC, way more than BatM, anyway. Good luck with it!

Still working on WoR. Sudden Death will hopefully happen tomorrow, and maybe even FotS or BWoLP soon. If I could figure out the fucking end of Chemical Warfare solo 1 then I could get that, too... but... yeah. Oh and I one-hand FCed IYWPPFW's solo, which turns out to be way slower than I thought, but then choked in the stupid chorus strums afterwards. So oh well I will get that soon too.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will you just get the goddamn FSFC already
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
this1neguy wrote:

Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the heck happened with skills, they improved like hell in the last 3 weeks. a GH1 FGFC is nothing but amazing. big congratz man and good luck with the remaining songs.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Naruto42 wrote:
this1neguy wrote:

yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ladies and gentlemen I return with some good shet

That right there is some good shet. I was surprisingly consistent with 4b, being that it used to be the bane of my existence; in fact I didn't miss once on any of my runs (I actually missed the last solo 3 32nd note sweeps once >.>). Actually only took 4 runs... one with the miss in solo 3, one miss in solo 5, then one in 7 before the FC. That's right, no fucking 9 or outro misses, which made me overjoyed considering that I think 9 was my least consistent solo. Also fuck the path I don't care I just want the FGFC, plus the solo 9 act is too stupid to try to get on a first potential FC run so maybe I'll redux.

Expect a GH2 FGFC sooooooooon

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone's FCing Hangar 18 lately lol good shit O__o

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4madness. good job man. H18 is a beast.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Everyone's FCing Hangar 18 lately lol good shit O__o

I'm not
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow u so furry
KramRal  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell how many songs do you have left anyway? o.O

Seriously would Lol if someone FSFC'd again so soon :P, you definitely have the skills idk why you asked to borrow mine, im jealous of your TTB FC and score and what not. Had no idea you played expert though for some reason I thought you were a hard player LOLOLOL boy was I wrong.

Keep up the good stuff man.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29

Jump to: