ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
So the 10,000,000 challenge sparks a question in me...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EJSrocket  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: So the 10,000,000 challenge sparks a question in me... Reply with quote

Forgive me if this is an old thought, but if it's possible to get scores like 10,000,000 now, what do you think the most points possible in GH5 is? Most likely a FBFC of Do You Feel Like We Do? on all guitars or something.
Barfo  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

25M on expert+ all nighmare long FC shoudl definitely be doable, based on the base scores.

Theres a few songs that can probably break 20M with FCs and great paths.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
25M on expert+ all nighmare long FC shoudl definitely be doable, based on the base scores.

Theres a few songs that can probably break 20M with FCs and great paths.
Can you list them? I'd like to see a quickref for what other songs besides DYWhathever I can get the 10M challenge on.
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Can you list them? I'd like to see a quickref for what other songs besides DYWhathever I can get the 10M challenge on.
All the Pretty Faces easily breaks 10M with 4 guitars if you activate in the right spots (That's where I got the 10M).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last night i was in this band and we were 300k short of 10,000,000 on spirit of the radio. broke 10,000,000 obviously on DYFLWD actually hit 15mil i believe. Demons also works well and I heard something about All The Pretty Faces work too....
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttfaf 4 drums x+ FBFC would be a pretty high score.... too bad it didn't export yet.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
ttfaf 4 drums x+ FBFC would be a pretty high score.... too bad it didn't export yet.
Yeah and its hard to get a high score when you fail..lol
BigTuna80  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ridetheexpres420 wrote:
last night i was in this band and we were 300k short of 10,000,000 on spirit of the radio. broke 10,000,000 obviously on DYFLWD actually hit 15mil i believe. Demons also works well and I heard something about All The Pretty Faces work too....

I think I played with you when you were 300k short on the 10 mill, on SOTR. I was the only one who scored under 95% because of the issues I was having with my xbox and the HD settings (see choppy video thread below). Hopefully we can get together another 4 person band soon and get some higher scores now that I have the issues fixed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:

Sorry if I'm asking this, but I didn't want to create a new thread about it.
Is it anymore news about exporting more songs from World Tour and/or Smash Hits?
I was happy that many songs from Smash Hits were exportable (I though miss BatH and TTFAF), but I from World Tour, jeeeeez... There was like 5/10 songs worth playing out of those 35. Are they planing on release more exportable packs?
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobinSahlen wrote:
SpoonMan wrote:

Sorry if I'm asking this, but I didn't want to create a new thread about it.
Is it anymore news about exporting more songs from World Tour and/or Smash Hits?
I was happy that many songs from Smash Hits were exportable (I though miss BatH and TTFAF), but I from World Tour, jeeeeez... There was like 5/10 songs worth playing out of those 35. Are they planing on release more exportable packs?

From what I've understood the export updates will be monthly. So I expect more WT and SH tracks next month. Don't quote me on that though, somebody who knows better should speak up.

As for the high scores, well, Barfo, TheLonging and my fiance and I got 14 million on DYFLWD with 2 guitars and 2 drums last night. A FBFC of drums and/or guitar with a good path would probably make a pretty huge score, since we didn't have a path or anything and I wasn't doing particularly well on guitar. It'll be exciting to see what SH can do.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Tiduspeco  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is this. All Nightmare Long. 4 guitars, 4 drums, or a combination of both. With guitars, in theory, 15m should be easy if you can keep a streak.
Barfo  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:

A good rule of thumb is 20x the single player score (assuming a run that mostly holds a combo). If you have four players holding a combo you are going to be playing with a 4x band multiplier most of the song, and when you add in overlapping SP activations and band moments, you should be able to be getting about another +1x or so. Considering that four players already start out able to score 4x as many points since htere are four notetracks, that means that 4x5 = 20x the base score for the single player track is a good rough estimate. So basically any song where you can score 500k solo (this is a lot of drum songs, many less songs on gtr), you and htree clones should be able to score pretty close to 10M if you keep all your SP overlapping, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: