ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Kram - Pics for GH80s are up! (for those that care)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KramRal  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Kram - Pics for GH80s are up! (for those that care) Reply with quote

So I guess i should start off with that I notice mostly everyone calls me KramRal, and you guys don't have to :P. You can call me Mark or Kram for short. It's just a name i made when i was a kid that I've used forever as a tribute to South Park. Marklar Kram Ral Mark Lar get it xD? Plus with my name being Mark and all I usually use it as a username for almost anything.

STREAM: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/games-games-games3 (OFFLINE)
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/kramral?feature=mhum

Check out bushidox's thread here!!:

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=104177&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

This is the guy who brought me back to the game. You should all check out his thread, it's amazing. If not for his idea I would not be playing as of today, and as a result would still have my measly 675 FC's or whatever I was at. Seriously I owe this guy and his thread everything I've accomplished. So bushido, thank you, seriously man. And again you guys should all check it out!!!!

Thanks to all of those who support me and this thread so much!

Goals:
230mil Overall points
230.1mil Overall points
Top 5 all games
Top 3 all games
2/12 games 1st overall
4/12 games 1st overall
6/12 games 1st overall
8/12 games 1st overall
10/12 games 1st overall
12/12 games 1st overall

My current global ranks on games as of 9/27/12:

TOP 5 ALL GAMES

GH1 - 1st
GH2 - 4th
GH:80's - 1st
GH3 - 5th
GH:A - 1st
GH:WT - 3rd
GH:M - 1st
GH:SH - 1st
GH5 - 3rd
GH:VH - 4th
BH - 3rd
GH:WoR - 1st

RECENT SQUEEZING STUFF:

(11/5/12):
GH80s first overall! Didn't do too much with this game, had most of it done already. Ended up with 22/30 firsts and could probably get about 3-4k more points on the game if I really went for them, but I don't see that happening. Sorry it took so long for me to update this I was really busy with school and such this month. Probably done with the PS2 games for a very long time if not permanently. I don't really see anybody passing me on them, but if they do I'll come back, or if I get bored someday and wanna try for some things I didn't quite accomplish. Anyways, onto my favorite game, GH2, and the XBOX 360 !!!

My scores: http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=16971&group=3&game=4&diff=4

(10/10/12):
Welp finished up GH1. Didn't get everything I wanted to, but overall I'm pretty happy with the results. Bummed about the Gr2R act, I seriously thought I had it on two of the runs I had today. Woulda put me 19k over McSkinny o.O, oh well I am satisfied with 15.5k. Also the 200 i missed on GH and BatM is just stupid. I wanted to get within 1k of the community total as well but tanner got that squeeze on unsung (sick squeezing btw tanner) that pushed me just outta reach of that and I'm not going back for it. All in all though I don't think I'll have to come back to this game ever, maybe after I finish the other games I'll come back to it for fun or if someone manages to pass me. Some things I'm fond of are the full tier 1st place on facemelters, and being first on every tier. Also happy with my CFH score and a few of my untied firsts like take it off and fly on the wall. Also the last 9 songs in the bonus set i have 2nd place 2nd place 2nd place, 1st place 1st place 1st place, and 3rd place 3rd place 3rd place on, kinda funny. 13.349mil woulda been nice but all in all it was fun and I can put it up happy. Onto GH80s!

My scores: http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=16971&group=1&game=0&diff=4

(Summer of 2012):
I went through GHA and am pretty OK with the results, not super satisfied, but I don't feel the need to continue reduxing that game at this point. Maybe after I go through the other games I'll come back to it, or if Scarecrow retakes 1st I'll come back to it. Theres still like 1-2k easy points I could get on it and a ton of easy ticks, and about a total of 6k left all together. A few scores I'm fond of are Cat scratch Fever, TKAR, and some of the bonus songs. I have this spreadsheet for the games that shows me where I can get the most points that I have left and what not and it's come in handy so far with what I'm doing. 230.4mil is the longterm goal for now, 230.5mil will be a toughie.

My scores: http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=16971&group=6&game=0&diff=4

FSFC CONQUEST:

FSFC Setlist Scroll Video

I don't really know what to say at this point. I mean I wasn't quite sure this day would ever come after some of those brutal chokes, I had seemed to get extremely discouraged. I had a lot of support from you all and it kept me going. I would like to especially thank three people that helped me the most. Bushido I wouldn't even be playing if it weren't for your leaderboard so thank you for getting me back into the game. Ben (SlashermanEXE) you were always my lil caddie as you said haha, I would always whine to you about bad chokes, ask you for advice, squeezes, engines, whatever it was you always helped and were there to back me up, couldn't have done this without you man! And lastly but not leastly Owen (odub), you were also always there when I needed you. From GH struggles to real life issues you always kept things in perspective for me and I probably woulda crashed and burned in so many areas if you weren't there to come cryin' to. I definitely wouldn't have played much if at all after last summer if you didn't help me stay together. Thank you guys so much for all you've done, really I can't even put it into words. And everyone who posted in my thread or supported me along the way, I thank you all too I just couldn't list all 50 or so of you that helped me with methods, support, patterns, squeezing, technical difficulties, and all of the above. But your help does not go unappreciated, and thank you all so much. It's been a long and fun adventure with you all and it's not over! LET THE SQUEEZEFEST BEGIN !!!

(5/16/12)
This song gave me a lot of confusion. I had borrowed Swap Magic from a friend and his PS2. Now that TTFAF was FC'd I could grind this song out. I still wasn't convinced I was on PAL till I had a run where I came out of the solo with a 3x. Got like 204k that run and was like I must be on PAL. So I just kept grinding for a few more hours and got lucky and knocked it out . GH has finally been FC'd for me and I can just relax and go to one of my favorite parts of the game and really focus on it, Squeezing !

Pic: Trogdor FC

(5/14/12)
It's finally over. This song gave me hell. It was the most frustrated I've ever been with a song (and that's saying a lot). I should have had this like a year ago when I choked BTFB, but now that it's finally done I am much more relaxed. I still had quite a bit of chokes and stupid misses when going for it even a year later, but I was making progress as well. Somehow when I hit the snake this time I just had my reaction then cause I knew it was finally over. Just severely relieved I never have to play this song again unless I want to redux (really upset with the score )

P.S. - Just a fun fact but in Scarecrow's stream I told everyone I was FCing this today and I did LOL! It was more of a joke but it's kind of funny it happened.

Pic: TTFAF SH FC

(6/30/11):
Sorry this took so long to get to guys. Was in England shortly after I got this then my ex and I broke up so haha life's been rough. That topped off with school just left me no time. Hmm well let's see. First I'd like to say I GOT THIS WITH THE D-PADit is possible guys. Even if you can not strum 22.2nps or however fast it is IT IS POSSIBLE. Do not get discouraged, I can only strum like 17nps with the strum bar maybe less (can't do DWTDG). So that said, I'm fucking relieved I got this song. This means the FSFC is possible and will happen just a matter of when. I'm so glad I didn't choke the outro either. It was the first time I had hit the outro all day out of like 40 runs I was shaking so badly. I think I was in a chat with SlashermanEXE and was like "i'm going to miss man" and he was just like "haha no you won't". So thank you guys for supporting me and helping me get these achievements I'd like to dedicate this one to Odub cause he's cool and helped me through some rough times

Here's the pic:

I'm the One FC

(5/25/11):
Well I finally got around to grinding this song. Usually I would only play it like 20 or whatever times, get bored and give up. But I sat down and just kept going for some reason this time. Also what was different about this one was I was hitting B1 a lot, like I think I hit it 78 times total. Normally I only hit it 9 times a day at best.... so you can see the difference. I always knew if i could FC past B1 consistently I would FC it that day. Three weeks before this I had choked snake and i was getting discouraged as I couldn't even get an FC up to snake again, but then it happened and I FC'd up to snake. Then I choked...... Then 2 runs later I FC'd up to snake again and GOT IT! Then when I didn't choke the outro I was incredibly relieved. I almost missed like 4 separate times in the outro though.... the last two grace notes before the RBRORBRORBRO part and then the last couple notes of the same part. So after 2 snake chokes a couple minus ones in some dumb spots and tons of asc trip misses it. is. finally. over.

TTFAF FC

(4/19/11):
Technically it's the 19th cause it's midnight. Anyway i just FC'd one

GH3 One FC

But finally after 3 fsd chokes 4fsb chokes a bazillion wall misses one overstrum in FSA LOLOL it's finally over leaving me with TTFAF TTFAF and Ito (and troggy but that doesn't count for now). My new goal is either Ito or TTFAF (obviously) but most likely TTFAF and ill just play Ito off and on..... So what's looking most likely is a troggy FC this summer but honestly I'm not sure when I'll get the other three lol so no promises on any more FC's before summer :\ but I will try.

Also sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy and haven't really done anything exciting :P.

(3/13/11):

Black Widow of La Porte
Fury of the Storm

Finally got this FGFC, I shoulda had fury as like fc #89 but im not complaining. I think I'm gonna work on GH3 next..... but this could take a while to FGFC so i dunno when to expect any new fc's from me (except maybe one). Marbler is gonna pretty much desimate me in the FSFC race now too seeing as he has all easy songs (except ttfaf) and is getting swap magic x_X .... my only hope is that TTFAF takes him a year LOL but i doubt it will. Anyways good luck to him and I'll be grinding GH3 if you're wondering (exciting days lay ahead....).

(3/6/11):
Alright so I've been pretty busy this weekend......

Chemical Warfare FC
IDK Why I Have This Pic
GHM One FC

So I got my new guitar as you could probably guess..... My new goals are FotS and One on GH3 (not in that order but either one could fall first). I'm gonna play a little more tonight maybe even get one more before the school week starts we'll see. Happy FC hunting guys!

(2/14/11):
Happy Valentine's day guys!

Sudden Death FC

Anyway im workin on fury and chemical warfare at the moment. I could probably FC them both at any moment now. I've had a few runs on CW where i've had -1 on the solo like around 9 now.... As for fury I ALWAYS can get a 1830 note streak but the 1831st note is causing me problems, right before i stopped for the day though I learned how to hit it semi consistently, i was hesitating which is very bad since its the same speed as the notes before it. So I will hopefully have a fury / cw fc by the end of the weekend, if not both. And if i get too frustrated with those two ill go to ghm / gh3 one's .

Oh and, Ben told me to say he owes me a cookie .

(1/20/11):
Gonna be pretty blunt with this one. GHWT FGFC, not too hard (i still don't get why people say this is one of the hardest FGFC's..... i dunno).

Anyway here's the pics:
Satch Boogie FC Score
Satch Boogie FC Note Streak

So yay I hate this game and now all thats left to do is redux the easy songs once I'm bored attempting a FSFC or actually done achieving it.

(1/17/11):
So first I'd like to thank all the people that made this one possible (in no particular order):
-Pas (muting the tv helped)
-Bushido (wouldn't even be playing if not for your board)
-Fug (told me not to practice except on full speed which was when i was trying to fc it on slowest FOR THE LONGEST TIME)
-Slasher (my motivational buddy)
-Cristian (helped with the swift fingers thing)
-Adamhero / fork1 (the speed up in the 2nd half of strumming)

~If i forgot anybody I'll try to come back and re-add you to the list, it seems like I'm missing people but there were so many helpful people that its hard to remember them all on the spot.~

So anyway's here's the pic:

Ballroom Blitz FailC

Oh wait..... that's one of my many fail chokes :P That was my first post solo choke (almost gave me a stroke). I ended up having a total of around 9 different chokes starting with that post solo overstrum.... That led to 5 reverse chokes and 3 different overstrum runs in and RIGHT before the fast strumming.....

K here is the real FC pic:

Ballroom Blitz FC

Yes that is the word "muting" in the bottom left by the way, i couldn't play this song with the sound on cause it messed me up and i can't keep a constant strumming speed with it. Anyways my 5th FGFC! Again thank you all for your help and hopefully a Satch/One (gh3)/One (ghm) fc is next, we'll see.

(12/29/10):
Just a few things I thought I'd mention that I did last night while at a friends and we played a little GH at around midnight so I guess really this morning.

- I can apparently vibe strum the d-pad? I FC'd devil theme lead 2 times... and one overstrum (he has the dlc which is kinda nice cause i don't). Also my brother can vibe strum the strum bar which is annoying cause he plays on hard / expert but cant 5* every song so it makes no sense yet he can fc theme lead like its a joke....

- I was messing around with note shuffle and FC'd self esteem somehow on my 2nd play. Also passed Calling in one try and sudden death lol.....

- Lost my first irl match because i got a 97% on How You Remind Me (LOLOLOLOL?) anyway yeah that was gay, then lost my 2nd on psychosocial cause i fail at life somehow...... anyways that was depressing.

- Then like 2 days ago I guess around then I had like 8 sections missing for my tech FC of gh3 cause i had been lazy and had gotten them all within 1hour of playing that game again..... that was kind of shocking o.O. So I don't know what FC I'm going for next.... also my friend is borrowing GHM and GH6 still lol so I can't play those.

I probably won't bump my thread cause I don't think anybody actually reads this or keeps up with it or really cares for that matter. Plus I'm lazy

(12/20/10):
There bushido (copy and paste ftw :P). I was originally gonna put "Kram - GH1 Expert FGFC!", but yours works too.

Pics:
Bark at the Moon FC
Fire it Up FC

So it didn't take that long, 4 post solo FC's of BatM , three of which i choked. FiU i got faster than it took to fix my t.v. in order for me to play..... still don't quite understand that one. I'm just glad i can take a little break, slow down, maybe redux a bit, enjoy my winter vacation and not mindlessly grind songs :P.

Well anyways 4 down 8 games to go I guess, we'll see what happens.

(12/17/10):
So I guess I did alright, kinda disappointed myself but whatever.

Get Ready 2 Rokk FC
Bark at the Moon 100%

I finally FC'd Get Ready 2 Rokk Wednesday. No chokes this time . Then later that night i was playing Fire it Up and Fc'd solo 2 for the first time. Then i overstrummed the last note of solo 3, paused the game, cried for about half an hour, pulled a kurt cobain, and then restarted the song and couldn't seem to FC solo 2 again....

Then Thursday morning I was messin' around with Bark at the Moon. I finally figured out what i was doing wrong and may FC it soon. I had a run with 2 overstrums in the solo which is the pic i posted. I had to go before I could get consistent enough at it. Haven't played GH in like 2 days now we'll see if I can have a repeat performance of these solo's anytime soon.

Also life has kinda flipped its luck on me again lately and I just don't feel like playing at the momment, maybe that will change soon.

Eh.... kinda disappointed with all this overall but whatever. I think I should have gotten the FGFC by now >.> .

(12/8/10):
I'm updating this just for you bushido :P.
So my camera was dead, and it took a while to find the charger to actually upload the pics to photobucket thats the main reason it took so long.

Three new FC's!:
Because It's Midnite
Texas Flood
Decontrol

So today (12/10/10) I went and attempted the last 3 FC's on GH1. I'm fairly close to the full game FC.... I had reverse chokes on all three remaining songs today, and I'm getting frustrated again >.> but at the same time I'm so close . Overstrum in start power for GR2R, stupid miss in Fire it Up, and 2 misses and an sp overlap in Bark at the Moon.....
We'll see what happens tomorrow, maybe I can FC them then .

(11/15/10):
So it's been a while guys, sorry for that. My computer has been on the fritz these past weeks and caused me to not stream / update anything.
But I have some new FC's with pics (just for you slasher ):
Spanish Fly
If You Want Peace.... Prepare For War
Ties That Bind
Speeding (Vault Version)

Just a few FC's I managed to get in the last couple weeks. I'm currently really close to FC'ing Sudden Death. I've had a couple of -2's / -3's and reverse chokes. FC seems like it'll happen soon. After that I'll probably go for Chemical Warfare followed by Black Widow and Fury. We'll just have to see what happens.....

(10/31/10):
Happy Halloween Guyz~
Down to business. So, nothing special today just gonna recap what happened with GH this week for those that care. I was really busy this weekend sorry I didn't do anything impressive (big let down after jordan lul). When i streamed BiM i failed hard shoulda FC'd the song twice in my opinion but whatever I'll get it another time. Then today i put in some GH6:WoR and was messing around with Ties That Bind and Chemical Warfare. I finally hit CW solo 1 first time full speed in practice; FC seems incredibly close, but I probably won't grind it for a while. Ties That Bind was a disappointment today. I came so close to the FC . It seems possible, but i gave up for today. My best run was 2 misses: The last fast strumming bit (missed a huge chunk cause arm got tired) and then I missed the HOPO's before the fast strumming starts (lololol stupid miss is stupid wut?).
So that's all for today, eat some candy rot some teeth \m/.

(10/28/10):
JORDAN FC !!!!!!! Got it on stream with nobody watching!!!! Picture coming soon, but I forgot to click the link Mr. Sci took of it and save it and all that jazz so I still gotta get it from him (lol fail). As for the video well here it is :

VID - http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10484165
PIC - http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/kramral/GH/KramralJordanFC.png (sorry for the HORRIBLE quality, also thanks Mr. Sci, I wouldn't have the pic without you <3)

So that leaves Trogdor to be the last FC on GH2 for me, people are telling me to forget it or get PAL and what I'm actually going to do is get it this summer. I'll be going to the UK and will probably bring a memory card and just rent it for a week or whatever while I'm up there for 2 months and FC it then. So it's finally over ^_^. Also for those of you that wanted to see it live or whatever, if anybody actually did (doubtful), I will most likely be streaming a BiM attempted FC tomorrow at around 1pm EST.

(10/23/10):
So I FC'd Holy Wars on GH6 today after 3 chokes of 2100+ note streaks ;) (There are only like 2240 notes in the song for those of you that don't know). Also got a 789k run of Chemical Warfare which is kind of disappointing because it should have been 792k at least (overstrum before the solo and I was too stubborn to restart). I think I might actually be able to FC Chemical Warfare soon.... we'll see what happens. Also I went out and bought a new webcam tonight as my old one broke so now that that is replaced I will be streaming more if you guys wanna check that out , and I'll showing proof of scores again.... finally... ;) . Should be fun.

List of FC's for each game:

Total: (735/735) EXPERT GUITAR FSFC (5/16/12) !!!!

GH1 - (47/47) FGFC #4! (12/20/10)
GH2 - (74/74) FGFC #12! (5/16/12)
GH:80's - (30/30) FGFC #5! (1/16/11)
GH3 - (70/70) FGFC #9! (5/25/11)
GH:A - (41/41) FGFC #1! (5/21/09)
GH:WT - (86/86) FGFC #6! (1/19/11)
GH:M - (49/49) FGFC #7! (3/5/11)
GH:SH - (48/48) FGFC #11! (5/14/12)
GH5 - (85/85) FGFC #3! (8/12/10)
GH:VH - (47/47) FGFC #10! (6/30/11)
BH - (65/65) FGFC #2! (6/11/10)
GH:WoR - (93/93) FGFC #8! (3/13/11)

~Thanks jleggy for filling me in on how to do this as well as bushido for continuously telling me to :P, and i guess it's about time it finally happened xP.~

Last edited by KramRal on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 150 times in total
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be interesting to see what you can pull off Mark. Your recent progress has been pretty crazy

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to help Mark And yeah, you're definately overdue an acc's thread, what with being one of the best players in the world and all My current achievement (400/565 FCs) seems so bad compared to your stuff. I found it hilarious a while ago when I went past you on GH1 and then you reduxed it but oh well.

Good luck on the FGFC, it's definately possible for you (maybe Satch Boogie, I'm the One, CW, FoTS and the TTFaFs could be difficult) but apart from those six - It's yours. And it'd be really cool to be the first person to get the FGFC with the paths.
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
dave0113  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Jleggy, it would awesome to see someone get FGFC's with paths. Good luck with your goals, you definitely have the talent to achieve them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FIRST PAGE. Expecting some great things to come out of this thread fairly soon

MarkAllen1988  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, when I was younger, my stepdad used to make fun of me and call me Kram(my name is Mark too) haha that's what I thought of when I first saw your name. XD Good luck with all your goals, I sense this is an epic page in the making! Glad to see you posting outside of bushidoxs thread.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: markallen2216
Mr.Scientist  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You, sir, are EPIC!

If you ever want to learn more about how to make sexy a sexy original post, you can always go into someone else's thread and press the QUOTE button top right of their original post. This way, you will open a reply window with the whole OP quoted, and you can see all the code and whatnot. It's very useful to learn many many things, especially when you check some really well made OPs, like zsjostrom's and alexhaz's.

Good luck on catching back/passing Fug on the Overall Leaderboards. God knows he definately needs some competition, and I'm pretty sure he would enjoy some. =] But he doesn't give up easily, so watch out! xP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray! I can now talk to you in your own thread! Considering that this is now your third whole post outside of my thread its a bit overdue. Your Original Post is fine, I personally like three main things in a top post:

1) Clean and well layed out, very little clutter, a cluttered post looks like Arvain's (great stuff but hard to sort thru). Alex has a very clean look to his, as does Fug, you might want to check those two.
2) Clearly defined goals typically at the bottom of your thread, ie your goal of your FGFC, and maybe how many FCs you have per game, like WoR: 85/93, or links like Fug has to his scores.
3) Simplicity: this goes very far, less stuff in your original post and shorter length is often better, makes it easier to see when you add to it.

That being said, other than goals yours is fine. You don't have to have fancy links, fancy Table of Contents, pretty charts, or even an elaborate set of sig links. Just go for simple, straight to the point and make it be your own unique thing, or copy someone's post and change the text. I do like when people change their thread title to their latest big thing, it helps make it stand out on the accomplishments page from others.

Looking forward to talking to you in here primarily. Good luck on your goals and future progress, you know I will be following it.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say I'm a fan of the idea of you getting those DS games... (it might actually force me to get Modern Hits and play all of them again for FCs and paths and such... what a pain. XD)

Anyway nice to see you made a thread, looking forward to some great things in here. You should get a camera- picture proof goes a long way for some of those crazy FCs you get. I mean I know you're good and all, but it never hurts.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
KramRal  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow so many posts in less than a day o.O glad to see people notice me....wasn't expecting that haha. As for responding I really hope I'm doing this quoting thing right...... we'll see PM me if I'm messing this up and help me out please >< . I feel so noob when it comes to posting stuff.....

FingerQuick wrote:
This should be interesting to see what you can pull off Mark. Your recent progress has been pretty crazy

:P Yeah I hope I can keep up the pace I guess we'll just have to wait and see though....

Jleggy12 wrote:
Glad to help Mark And yeah, you're definately overdue an acc's thread, what with being one of the best players in the world and all My current achievement (400/565 FCs) seems so bad compared to your stuff. I found it hilarious a while ago when I went past you on GH1 and then you reduxed it but oh well.

Good luck on the FGFC, it's definately possible for you (maybe Satch Boogie, I'm the One, CW, FoTS and the TTFaFs could be difficult) but apart from those six - It's yours. And it'd be really cool to be the first person to get the FGFC with the paths.

Thanks again! Your explanation really helped! As for being one of the best in the world.... idk.... :P maybe... haha, 400/565 FC's is no joke though dude you should be proud nice accomplishment! As for passing me on GH1 also very nice. Even though I hadn't played the game in a few years i still had a monster high score so for you to beat that is an accomplishment all on its own. Sorry for the redux :P. <3

dave0113 wrote:
I agree with Jleggy, it would awesome to see someone get FGFC's with paths. Good luck with your goals, you definitely have the talent to achieve them.

:P I didn't realise all you guys thought i was this good..... Sometimes I don't even think I'm good at all LOL. People have FC'd the hard songs with paths though im not so sure about the full games so I am kind of looking forward to where i end up with that as well . However i will do my best ^_^.

SlasherManEXE wrote:
FIRST PAGE. Expecting some great things to come out of this thread fairly soon

So much pressure I hope i don't disappoint you guys. All of you expecting me to be so epic hopefully I don't let you all down .

MarkAllen1988 wrote:
You know, when I was younger, my stepdad used to make fun of me and call me Kram(my name is Mark too) haha that's what I thought of when I first saw your name. XD Good luck with all your goals, I sense this is an epic page in the making! Glad to see you posting outside of bushidoxs thread.

Hahahaha that's funny. I had a friend who called me Kram in real life and it was so annoying cause everybody would look at me so weird when he did. Like i remember one time we were at a restaurant and he called me Kram and everyone kinda looked at me like i was some foreigner with a weird name..... But i always find it kind of funny how Mark's all around the world always seem to just click on mentally when they see "Kram" and realize it's Mark backwards haha awesome. And yeah bout time i make my own thread .

Mr.Scientist wrote:
You, sir, are EPIC!

If you ever want to learn more about how to make sexy a sexy original post, you can always go into someone else's thread and press the QUOTE button top right of their original post. This way, you will open a reply window with the whole OP quoted, and you can see all the code and whatnot. It's very useful to learn many many things, especially when you check some really well made OPs, like zsjostrom's and alexhaz's.

Good luck on catching back/passing Fug on the Overall Leaderboards. God knows he definately needs some competition, and I'm pretty sure he would enjoy some. =] But he doesn't give up easily, so watch out! xP

You are so much more epic than me... don't go being all modest :P. Yeah I think what I'm going to end up doing is stealing Alex's and Fug's layouts and combining them :P. Just saying... haha. And i plan on passing Fug permanently though i have no idea how long that will take. I'm competitive :P and I don't give up easily either so it will be fun haha.

bushidox wrote:
Hooray! I can now talk to you in your own thread! Considering that this is now your third whole post outside of my thread its a bit overdue. Your Original Post is fine, I personally like three main things in a top post:

1) Clean and well layed out, very little clutter, a cluttered post looks like Arvain's (great stuff but hard to sort thru). Alex has a very clean look to his, as does Fug, you might want to check those two.
2) Clearly defined goals typically at the bottom of your thread, ie your goal of your FGFC, and maybe how many FCs you have per game, like WoR: 85/93, or links like Fug has to his scores.
3) Simplicity: this goes very far, less stuff in your original post and shorter length is often better, makes it easier to see when you add to it.

That being said, other than goals yours is fine. You don't have to have fancy links, fancy Table of Contents, pretty charts, or even an elaborate set of sig links. Just go for simple, straight to the point and make it be your own unique thing, or copy someone's post and change the text. I do like when people change their thread title to their latest big thing, it helps make it stand out on the accomplishments page from others.

Looking forward to talking to you in here primarily. Good luck on your goals and future progress, you know I will be following it.

Well the layout needs work but it's been less than a day and i plan on touching it up quite a bit in the near future. After a few days or weeks I expect it to be beautiful. I'll probably list more goals in the future as well. "Looking forward to talking to you in here primarily" = a subtle way of telling me to stop taking up all the space in your thread? haha jk jk but yeah ill stop taking up space :P I know I was a pain in the ass and sorry <3. As for you keeping up with me I wouldn't expect anything less from you .

alexhaz64 wrote:
I can't say I'm a fan of the idea of you getting those DS games... (it might actually force me to get Modern Hits and play all of them again for FCs and paths and such... what a pain. XD)

Anyway nice to see you made a thread, looking forward to some great things in here. You should get a camera- picture proof goes a long way for some of those crazy FCs you get. I mean I know you're good and all, but it never hurts.

Well I'm still undecided about the DS games, so don't worry just yet. I REALLY don't wanna play them but I really want first on bushido's board for grand total so it's kind of bitter sweet making me very undecided about it. You should also go through and play them all again for FC's just to be a BAMF (Defintion here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=B.A.M.F. ). Everyone is saying I'm so good like I'm a top player or something I really never thought of myself as THAT good....O.o am I really and just blind? or are you all just that nice. And yeah this thread is long overdue . Also I did buy a camera today ;) <3.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big congrats on nailing that evil song, you earned that one. My suggestion for the next FCs that you go for in order of what I perceive as difficulty for you:
1) Spanish Fly (VH) - how you don't have this one I don't get
2) If You Want Peace Prepare for War (GH:WoR) - compared to some of your current WoR FCs this one is easy
3) Sudden Death (WoR) - not in the category of WTF hard like some of the other WoR songs.
4) Because its Midnight (80s) - not too bad outside that one section
5) Get Ready to Rock (GH1) - you should have gotten it before you are due
6) Speeding (WoR) - obviously the challenge here is tempo, but you can do it
7) Chemical Warware (WoR) - Solo 1, what more can I say
8) Decontrol (GH1) - If you can play GHM and get 48 FCs, you can FC this
9) Texas Flood (GH1) - oddly enough unlike the other ones on your list I can at least pass this one on Expert, its not THAT bad.
10) Jordan (GH2) - I personally think you will get this before any of the other ones on the list, but who knows.

The remaining songs are all what I classify for you as, someday songs. You will either have to grind them a lot, get lucky, or practice until something clicks and you come back to them. Any of those final 13 songs are considered epic FCs, so if you can get even one, just wow. I would set a goal if I were you of a number to "easily" achieve for remaining FCs. For instance, Fug has a current goal of 10, and to amend that to 9 if he ever gets BatM. Being at 23 to go you probably have a better idea of which seem doable for you, obviously you know your skills better than me.

As far as you being "one of the best players in the world", don't let effect you, but you are really good, even by the caliber of people on SH. I don't know if you would be in the top 10 in my own mental list, but if not you are damn close. Reason is threefold: you are consistently good at all the games this point (does not apply to most), you can reliably squeeze all but the insane songs for extra points, you have all but 23 FCs across a full series. There really are not a lot of players you can say that about, so yes, in that sense you are really great. Don't let that go to your head, you have been nice and even keeled so far, keep that attitude up and you won't alienate people. All in all if I had to give one word to describe your progress of chasing Fug and becoming better at all 11 games it would simply be: Persistent.

As always, keep up the good work and I look forward to your future progress. I like the original post at the moment, easy to read, good defined goals, and you took, in my opinion, the best part of layout formats from other's threads. Looks nice.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest FCing BiM before Jordan. I mean, I have that and I'm hardly near your skill. Plus its easier to learn/get consistent with/FC a 20 second section than to learn/get consistent with/FC a 1 minute solo plus a chokable bridge. Eh, whatever floats your boat I guess

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Confury  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, true GH player right here. Top 15 on all games except GH3. I see now that shooting for your rank on some of the games was me underestimating you =P You don't see many people with such high scores from GH1/2 still at the top now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning: lots and lots of text ahead!
So lets see what your current potential is:
pre WoR you trailed Fug by 211,176 points, very impressive.
for WoR you currently have 34,209,126 points and I think both you and Fug are capable of 34.3 million there long term.
So, you current total is 229,209,274. Assuming Fug gets his 34.3 million on GH:WoR, and adding his new reduxes for GH3, that would give him a new total of 229,530,xxx points. Therefore, your goal, if you want to stay ahead of him is to shoot for 229.6 million.
You listed your goals for the following games:
50k for GH1
5k for GH2
37k for GH:80s
100k for GH3
8k or so in GH:M
For a total of 200k in redux points. This would put you at right at 229.409 million, still short of Fug's total (assuming he gets to 34.3 on GH:WoR).

So, lets look at it a different way: lets look at the remaining songs that you do not have a FC on and figure out what the minimum score you would get with FCs, minus the five I do not see you FCing any time soon. The 5 I do not see you getting are: Trogdor (lolz NTSC), TtFaF (GH3), TtFaF (GH:SH), I'm the One (GH:VH), Fury of the Storm (GH:WoR). Here is your score on each song, with a real posted score that should be within reach for you by song.
GH1- 33,707
Texas Flood - 264,983 to 271,455
Bark at the Moon - 428,710 to 432,436
Fire it Up - 220,326 to 230,926
Decontrol - 295,672 to 300,287
Get Ready to Rock - 296,430 to 304,724
GH2 - 5,500
Jordan - 496,576 to 500,586
Trogdor - 199,819 to 201,309 (high -1 score)
GH:80s - 30,755
Because its Midnight - 190,483 to 199,614
Ballroom Blitz - 294,179 to 315,803
GH3 - 85,573
One - 604,324 to 655,418
TtFaF - 927,254 to 961,733 (reasonable score, like -8)
GH:WT - 16,287
Satch Boogie - 393,489 to 409,776
GH:M - 11,709
One - 627,056 to 638,765
GH:SH - 35,097
TtFaF - 929,150 to 964,247 (reasonable score, like -10)
GH:VH - 15,357
I'm the One - 341,713 to 354,886 (reasonable score, like -5)
Spanish Fly - 142,947 to 145,131
GH:WoR - 178,809
Black Widow of La Porte - 842,923 to 895,939
Chemical Warfare - 789,199 to 805,862
Fury of the Storm - 795,950 to 832,026 (reasonable score, like -5)
If You Want Peace.. - 432,553 to 440,727
Speeding - 401,406 to 414,756
Sudden Death - 763,434 to 785,739
Ties that Bind - 399,505 to 428,730
For a total of 412,794 points, or a grand total of 229,622,068 which WOULD meet your goal of passing Fug, likely for good. Obviously these are just scores that I pulled off the boards, you might get more or less on any given song, I was just seeing what you should more or less have at 730/735 FCs. This means that you would still be quite short of 230 million points, even with good paths and a FSFC I am not sure you would be at it even then.

Anyways enough talk for one post, good luck on your current goals and whatever your newest WTF FC is. Long term, I see you being able to be top 4 in 10/11 games, and to shoot for Wahevi's total for GH3. I look forward to your progress.
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STOP PAUSING DURING FC RUNS D:

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 1 of 31

Jump to: